I've Been Tagged!

June 24, 2008

Remember the cool site I told you all about.... Farmhouse Wares ? Well, the lovely owner Betsy tagged me with a few questions, so here goes:

What did you do 10 years ago?

I was finishing up law school, and although I didn't fully comprehend it at the time, getting ready for some big life changes. I had also just returned from a study-abroad program in Florence, during which I met one of my best, life-long friends. (Hi Elise!)

Five items on your to-do list:

{Ooooohhhh, I just love lists}

1. Clean off my desk (I know, boring, but I have way too many stacks!)

2. Take the kids to the Del Mar Fair

3. Plan several dinner parties for the summer (before every body's schedules get too booked up)

4. Get a babysitter for Friday night

5. Write several thank you notes

Snacks I enjoy:

Chips and (spicy) salsa, cheese, salt and vinegar potato chips, salami, and occasionally, a spoonful of Nutella straight from the jar. {I would just throw in here that the place I do my best snacking is at my friend Nichole's house....she always has the best little noshes sitting around! Have you ever tried Boursin Cheese spread on the Everything Bagel Chips from Trader Joe's? That's one of her delicious little creations.}

What would you do if you were a billionaire?

I would for sure get a fabulous home in Italy...perhaps in Liguria. There would be lots and lots of travel, with friends and family joining in (after I retire them, of course). And oh yeah, a HUGE shopping spree.

Places I would live:

Almost anywhere in Italy (see above), Napa Valley, San Francisco, Austin, TX. But I really, really, really love living where I live now.

Jobs I have had:

--Hostess at the Hungry Hunter. Yeah, baby.
--Waitress at way too many restaurants, mostly ones that make you smell like fajitas by the end of the night!
--Attorney at a couple of private law firms.
-- Housewife/SAHM/domestic engineer/homemaker/domestic goddess extraordinaire (I'm sure my husband would add: "with a very bad attitude")
--To be continued........


{ 5 People I am tagging }

-- Alice
-- Sarah
-- Emily
-- Jenna
-- Joslyn

(Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.)



2 comments:

  1. Thanks! It's a pleasure to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jora, thanks for the tagging... and for once I did not break the chain (H&B is updated!).

    p.s. I'm totally ordering the Fuzzy Peach stuff.

    p.p.s. Angelina Jolie? You literally made my week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...