Method Just Always Gets It Right

June 25, 2008

I have waxed poetic about Method Home products before, and I'll do it again. The new-ish kid line has the best scent EVER. Fuzzy Peach. Doesn't that just connote lots of baby head sniffing? This stuff really makes my baby girl smell just like a real peach -- not the sticky sweet fake "peach" smell. Real, juicy, ripe peach. And it comes in a cute little otter-shaped bottle to boot. And of course, it promises no "numbing agents, parabens, or phthalates." I don't even know what all of those are, but they sound scary, don't they? And because I am into shameless baby photo sharing, here is a picture of my little peach. She just started sitting up by herself. Go ahead, take a sniff.


3 comments:

  1. Awwww! I want to come over and sniff her right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh- she is a wee peach- so cute! She needs mama to buy her one of our teethers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, she is a stunningly beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...