Let Sleeping Babies Lie.

July 31, 2008

I just wanted to say thank you, thank you for all of your emails and comments regarding the sleep issues we've been dealing with in our house. You were not only full of ideas, but also support and encouragement. I was unsure if I really wanted to post about something like that because I like to keep things light and cheery (and maybe just a tad superficial) over here at Domestic Reflections, if you haven't noticed. And so, on that note, I thought we all might like to see a photo of kids at their very, very best (moms, can I get a hell yeah??):



p.s. That was their very first "co-nap"... isn't it sweet??

9 comments:

  1. Wooo Hooo!
    So sweet and tender. That will be a photo/moment to remember.
    Glad to see the shut eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so proud! Way to go! Ah, now breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when my babies nap together. It's RARE but it's "oh so sweet"! A lot of the advice you got on that post helped me too! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So damn cute - I want a bite of that thigh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. could that photo be any cuter!?! too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. What an amazing pic. That brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a priceless picture! You'll be smiling at that for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is some seriously cute stuff...look at those rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...