C-Man, My Little Big Boy.

August 6, 2008

C-man is lots of things, but a mama's boy, he is not. {B secretly loves this fact.} Lately, we have been prepping him for his first day of preschool, which starts in about a month. He will be in the same classroom with the same teacher, but I won't be there like I have been for the last two years. Up until now, he has seemed very unaffected by this fact. I thought maybe just maybe this morning he was finally going to be like every other kid and start to get a little worried about being away from me.

Me: C-man, you are going to start school in a few weeks.

C-Man: Yeah!

Me: Are you excited?

C-Man: Yeah! But mama is not going to be there?

Me: No, I'm not going to be there. You are going to go all by your big boy self. {Preparing to hold and hug him as this fact sinks in....}

C-Man: But....but....but...

Me: Yes, little bear?

C-Man: I cannot drive the car by myself!

Ha! I guess he is still his little big boy self after all. *sniff, sniff*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...