For the Boom-Boom Obsessed.

August 9, 2008


Do you have a little man in your life that is obsessed with boom-booms? No, I am not talking about anything x-rated....that is what C-Man calls anything with wheels. Of course, by now at almost three, he can say "car," "motorcycle," "train," "tractor," "concrete mixer," "backhoe," "sport utility vehicle," etc. But back when he really fell for these things he was maybe 15 months or so and "boom boom" was the noise he made when he would drive the little toys around. So, the name stuck. I'm sure he would love an entire room decked out in Lightening McQueen and Mater or Thomas the Train, but we can't bring ourselves to do something like that. Maybe, just maybe, I could use this cool fabric to make a couple of pillows for him. He would like them as much as this scary stuff, wouldn't he?

1 comment:

  1. My boys would love the whole theme room thing, I however not so much. So we compromised and M has a Mater nightlight and a Lightning piggy bank. I'm glad that I didn't go nuts because I think he might already be on to Star Wars. Fickle little creatures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...