This Is Some Bad Ass Stuff.

August 7, 2008

So, if you've been around the blogosphere for awhile, you probably know that this stuff hit all the cool mom sites awhile back. I am here to make sure it continues to stay on every body's radar.

C-Man and Baby J have been blessed with very few diaper rashes. Apparently, babies are either prone to these things or not. It doesn't really have to do with how diligent a mother is in diapering her youngster. Wait! Don't go away! I promise I will stop talking about babies and diapers and rashes now!

This product just works, and the ingredients are as natural as can be. Plus, the cool little tin and clever naming? I know you love it too. But. There's more! The husband and wife team "Least Likely to Breed" also offers 4 other products: "Roid Rage: the Classiest Flashiest Hemorrhoid Remedy on the Planet," "Mother Effer's Va-J-J Jelly," "Whale Oil: Stretch Mark Remedy," and last but not least, "Tough Titties Nipple Rub (For Nursing Mums)." We use 2 of the 5 products in the DR household (and no, I can't tell you which ones....I must keep some things private), and all I can say is whatever these guys put in their products really work. Enough said. Now go get some. I know you and your family need at least one of these. (wink wink)

1 comment:

  1. Well now I'm just going to have to look in your medicine cabinet to see exactly WHICH of these evocatively named products you are using! You have piqued my curiousity. Not really. Gotta love those names though. I thought Boudreaux's Butt Paste was the thing to have - you see how far behind I am.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...