Barrettes for Baby J.

October 6, 2008

If you haven't noticed, my baby girl has a lot of hair. Hair that hangs down into her face because her mother can't bear the thought of giving her a haircut before her first birthday. See below:

The upside of this predicament is that there are lots of cute barrettes in our world. Again. I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I like the simple ones.

These fit the bill perfectly, don't you think? I just love those tiny fruits and veggies! Check them out here.

6 comments:

  1. ok those are super cute! love the felt and that they actually look like they are made for babies. my girl has wavy hair, so we live with barrettes and I have a really hard time finding cute ones that are not plastic with sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been checking out your blog and love it!

    And your daughter is super precious in the pic on this post!!!!!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so adorable and your baby girl is as sweet as can be. Hold onto those barrettes, I am sure they would be a treasure to her one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found your blog through AT and I really love it. You have a beautiful home and family, and I love your food posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...