Shameless Photo Sharing.

April 2, 2009

I have almost nothing to say about this photo except that I find it so darn cute, I want to start kissing the little 2 inch by 2 inch with really wet loud slurpy ones (yuck, that was gross). Anyway, I took Baby J for our second go-around at a passport photo (the first was totally unproductive). This time, she still wiggled and protested and whined and wouldn't look at the camera for about 15 long minutes, but thankfully we had a very patient photographer and we got this one right at the end. B says she looks like a little Polish émigré. Whatever. I just find it mom-achingly cute.
p.s. And yes, I am so lame (and our scanner is that much lamer) that I actually took a picture of a picture!

8 comments:

  1. i love the expression! and her hair is looking blonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is adorable!! I can see the Polish émigrée in her but she's fabulous!!! My husband took our baby's passport picture (we then resized it and had it printed) because he was only 2 months and there was no way anybody else could do it...we had a blast. We took dozens of pictures and in the end we did choose one with a funny expression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my passport photo looked this good! Baby J is lovely Jora. I for one never tire of the kid stuff. Thanks for sharing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! I love Ava's passport photo, too. She was 7 months old and I was holding her up on a stool. I will "lose" it rather than turn it in any day. :)

    PS. Where are you headed, mia amica?

    ReplyDelete
  5. so crazy cute. And, I think the 'photo of a photo' totally works! My scanner is semi-permanently disconnected and I'm too lazy to do a thing about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy cow...insanely cute!!! her little haircut is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally adorable. she looks so squeezable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute and she will have it forever with all her early travels! so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...