In Case You Missed It the First Time Around (Like I Did).

August 18, 2009

I realize many, many of you have already seen this. It isn't exactly new, but it is to me. I don't watch TV (I guess it was on the Today show?) and I never open video attachments in emails (sorry, I'm bad like that). So I missed this first time around. But my friend Elise made me watch it today, and I haven't been able to lay off the replay button since. It is so sweet and it really, really, really makes me want to go to a wedding just like it.

7 comments:

  1. Hey! Someone at work also *made* me watch this the other day... so amazing! I kinda teared up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved it here at our house. So wish that I could find any reason to do any kind of choreographed dance routine...I think, however, I probably shouldn't say this in writing.

    Hope your pregnancy is going well. We are the same week and I'm enjoying following along on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen it and I love it! It just makes me happy! Love following along on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that has to be just about the most fantastic thing I've seen in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I've been hiding under a rock, I guess, not to have seen this hilarious and heartwarming video. So much to love about it. What a great way to end my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never tire of seeing it and I cry happy tears every time :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hilarious, isn't it? And super fun. I'd love to attend a wedding like that. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...