Girl Time With Miss JuJu.

September 11, 2009

In addition to the manic nesting (I have been folding and refolding and stacking and restacking little onesies more than I care to admit), I've been very greedy with my one-on-one time with the kids. Since C-Man started school yesterday, JuJu and I are going to have some really nice time together before the baby comes. We aren't wasting any time. Yesterday, after dropping C-Man off, we headed straight for our favorite bakery and coffee shop, and then went for a little walk in the neighborhood. Of course, a little window shopping was on the agenda. We are girls, aren't we?
I let her lead the way on our walk.
"Oh look, mama! A pretty window display!"
These things are exactly what she likes....
"Mama, am I cute enough to warrant one of these?" (Don't worry daddy, the shop was closed.)
"OK, tired now, time for a little beauty rest."

13 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I want to squeeze her and rub her darling cheeks all over my face? (Don't answer that.) She's just so CUTE!!!!! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious! What a fun Mommy-and-me day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really couldn't be any cuter! I bet she'll be a great big sister and little Mommy's helper!
    Enjoy your special one-on-one time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so crazy cute!! her hair is really getting long -- her pretty "up-do" is precious :) enjoy that cozy 1:1 time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cannot get over the little bun! such a cute hairdo!!! good for you for getting lots of one-on-one time in. make sure you get a little mommy time in too. i went to the beach BY MYSELF the day before I went into labor and boy was that nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Krista - and when you're ready for your mommy time, I volunteer for Juju - Ala time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious beautiful moments in life ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress and the shoes. Is it dorky that I'm always wishing you posted source notes for all her outfits?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her beautiful, soulful eyes get me every time. Glad you're enjoying some precious time together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks so grown up. I love her outfit too. And I totally get the need to be greedy with your time with your kiddo/s before a new baby comes.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kids have to be the cutest little ones in the world, after my 2 little boys of course. Enjoy the one on ones. They are such special moments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously adorable - the hair, the dress, her perfect little face.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...