Week 35.

September 7, 2009


Funny story behind this photo. C-Man kept saying "Come mama, come see what JuJu did." (Which, as a mom, you KNOW cannot be good.) I ignored the situation for another moment to try to get another photo, but as you can see, he was literally pulling me out of the bathroom.
And, yes, JuJu had in fact pooped in the hallway. (She was going diaperless because I was about to stick them in the tub.) C-Man said, "Isn't that funny, mama? Isn't it? Actually, that's not very funny, huh mama?" No, son, not funny at all.

p.s. that's another non-maternity dress by rachel pally. actually, it's my sister's. thanks mo!

6 comments:

  1. I love that your boy is cracking up about poo. Boys will be boys. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a somewhat similar experience on Saturday. We had a BBQ to celebrate the beginning of Spring (starts on 1 Sept in Australia) and J my 2.5 year old boy pulled down his shorts and pulled off his nappy (diaper) and proceeded to poo in front of my guests on the deck as we tucked into our lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so funny. and SO a boy thing to laugh about. i promise that my husband and my (3 yr old) son bond more over farts and burps than anything else! i guess it's just something they have inside, no pun intended. your belly is looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you have photos to go along with such a story. Your bells is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So 1st I have to say I love your blog! I have been reading it for a while and enjoy every visit.
    I am on the other side of the country not far from NYC and the similarities in our lives crack me up. I have two little girls (almost 4 and almost 2) and we are expecting baby #3 this winter. I am also celebrating my 5 year anniversary next month. My oldest daughter started K last week at a very unique Montessori school(we looked at a Waldorf school too). And the poo story made me laugh b/c this happened to me last week. So thank you for many smiles and it is nice to know there are others out there that are hip cool moms and don"t want to have the traditional 2 child family! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...