Gifts For the Babes.

December 1, 2009


Hi there, remember me? I've been a bit delinquent with blog posting of late. I'm busy, yes, but truth be told I haven't had much non-baby stuff to share and my dear hubby pointed out I need to do something besides post pictures of the kids. He's got a point. :)

So, in an effort to Step Away From the Baby Photos, I will share a link to cousin Casey's awesome gift guide she's putting together all this week. I may have even shared some of my ideas for great baby gifts. (OK, I see this post is still baby-related. I'm trying. Really.)

7 comments:

  1. I love all your posts, even baby related ones. I was having Jora withdrawal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooo i LOVE pics of the kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Katie said. Just post whatever pops in your head, it is all good stuff as far as I am concerned.
    Cheers
    Engracia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say bring on the baby pictures and kid talk. I don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a guide of more things to buy for baby like I need... well you know, a hole in le head.

    But it's an excellent list. Is it wrong to buy things for baby before baby is born?

    Re: the wreath. This might warrant a trip up to Solana Beach! Or just call Solo and have them mail it down the freeway. I can send you a full picture if you want to see what it looks like. But it's was only like $30 so not much risk involved.

    I couldn't find it online anywhere, but it's by Roost. Maybe you will have better luck.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. we love pics of the kiddos!

    your cousin Casey rocks...i'm just sayin ;-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't love a good baby picture? Write what you know, and if it's all baby, bring it. It's fun to talk about our offspring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...