Going Crazy For the New Olive Juice Stuff.

February 16, 2010

I thinking matching ones are in order for the girlies.
Or, maybe this instead? I love those sleeves.JuJu would be all about the tulle skirt.That's right....it's a freaking "vintage sun suit." Oh my.
C-Man still lets me dress him like this. More importantly, B still lets me dress C-Man like this.
Ooooh. The baby stuff is divine. It's exactly the stuff I like to see babies in. (Please, no newborns in jeans and tennies, OK? Thanks!)
Little E really needs that little romper.
And the toys and gifts are great too....lots of new stuff!
This is the cutest ride-on toy I've seen.
A chalkboard from France.
This adorable sewing kit for C-Man...want, want, want!
Princess and the Pea.
These cute pencil cases...for a gift I'd throw in some of their colored pencils and one of these cute French school notebooks: All items here .

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, every single one is just perfect. I especially love their baby section. You always pick out the cutest children's clothes. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything here Jora. How I wish I had a little girl. Unfortunately my husband would never let me dress my two boys in those clothes anymore!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rompers rule! I can't wait to be done with the Arctic Chill here so I can dress my toddler in cute little rompers again. The ones featured here are just darling.

    In fact, everything here's adorable.

    OMG to the bathing suit. I'm coveting, big time.

    http://herewhereihavelanded.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes that stuff is so, so sweet.

    i got the girlies the Princess and the Pea "toy" for christmas and it's even more lovely in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost fell off my chair. This stuff is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little clothes are adorable. And I really want the Princess and the Pea toy - so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...