A serious case of wanderlust.

August 4, 2010

Photos: Top Row, from left to right: 1. 2. 3. Bottom Row: 4. 5. 6.

Hey everyone, it's Casey from K.I.D Collective again. All this travel talk has me wanting to jump on the next plane to Italy and crash Jora and fam's vacation. Jora, you wouldn't mind, would you? Since an Italian getaway isn't in the cards for me at the moment, I really should be packing boxes, I put together a visual journey through Italy to satisfy my wanderlust. The only problem? I think I made my need to travel that much stronger.

Photos: Top Row, left to right: 1. 2. 3. Bottom Row: 4. 5. 6.

Photos, from left to right: Top Row: 1. 2. 3. Bottom Row: 4. 5. 6.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you manage to satsify your wanderlust soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Casey! I'm going to have to rethink my upcoming guest post though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...