I Know This Much Is True.

October 25, 2010

{babies are so content in grandpa's arms}

{my boy is happiest climbing a tree}

{somtimes an auntie's love is best}

{tory burch tunics in size 2T are reeeeeaaaaallllly cute}

{i love my nephew more than words can express}

{there is something about cousins}

{i want to eat this baby for dinner}

{my son makes one dapper ring bearer}

{and my daughter one sweet flower girl...even if we did have to bribe them a little}


{silly bandz make kids unreasonably happy}



{my sister and her brand new husband have a long, happy life ahead of them}

6 comments:

  1. your daughter scored with a cute and original flower girl dress! thats a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY... simply LOVELY.
    Congrats to the newlyweds!
    The kids are darlingly gorgeous! :)
    MISSING YOU!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! I got there first, nothing left of the baby for you! (I ate the legwarmers first, actually.) C-Man looks awfully handsome in his suit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great things to know 'for true.' and i agree with each and every one of them (even though i don't know the bride and groom!). happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all get cuter by the minute. What a fun party that must have been.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  6. The children look adorable in their wedding attire! I am so happy to hear that the wedding went well. Congrats to your sister and brother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...