my baby is two!

October 10, 2011

I can't believe it but my baby turned two years old yesterday!  Please don't tell me she isn't a baby anymore.  Look at those chubby cheeks.  Look at the big, brown give-me eyes.  And her little baby voice.  Don't get me started.  She will always be a baby to me, methinks.  :-) Thank you little girl for rocking my world in the best possible way.  

I was going to give you a big update on everything she's doing (I might still) and a re-cap of her birth, but you can just read about that here and here.  (And belly shots are here!)  But I will give you a few Instagram photos of her over the last month or so. 
{eyes}
{my constant companion}
{at a tea party with sister}
{hanging with her friend Dash and sister}
{she loves her some in-n-out}
{picking blackberries....also: "following her bliss"}
{checking out the flowers at bi-rite}
{baby mama baby}
{baby bikinis aren't just for the toddler and tiara crowd...are they?}
And a little video too (because it's been way too long).  This was from right after we got back from our trip in July FYI.  Terrible quality and I had a to cut a bunch out cuz she's naked and I'm a little worried about creepies.  Not that anyone who reads my blog would be creepy!

20 comments:

  1. oh happy birthday! I think I first started reading your blog right around the time when you began posting the belly pics, and she was born just a few days before I learned I was pregnant. Needless to say, it's been so much fun and esp, meaningful watching her grow. P.S. Love the bikini. I must get my hands on one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a delightful little girl she is. Happy Birthday! I have pangs too that my little 17 month old is growing up so soon. And yes I agree, she'll always be my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your little one. She is just beautiful. And mine is 4...I strongly believe they are babies until Kindergarten! So there.
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to your sweet baby. i love the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeal! So cute, I just wanna pinch those cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe she is two either! Love that little girl. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that sweet, big, little girl. love her. and the video? YEAH! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pictures...she is such a cutie! I love her sweet eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww. happy birthday little one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is NO cuter 2 year old!!! Goodness, she is too, too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Time flies by.... Time to ADOPT a baby?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jora, she is just the sweetest! Happy birthday to her and happy birth day to you, mama! :)
    xo-Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah! Happy 2nd, Little E. She is so dang cute.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh her birthday party looks beautiful...you should post more and give us your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos. Gorgeous Libra!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sigh, your family pictures are just gorgeous! Very vintage-y feel to them. And on another note, I can't wait to try the peanut butter cookie recipe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...